The Holiness Messenger

Missionaries to Haiti: Wayne & Karen Ray



Wayne & Karen Ray
Email

Ray's Missionary Outreach, Inc. was formed in October 1979 to work in the country of Haiti.

Haiti is the western third of the island of Hispaniola with the Dominican Republic making up the other two thirds and is located around 1,000 miles southeast of Miami, Florida. Haiti is the poorest nation in the western hemisphere and has a population of approximately eight million people.

Haiti is the oldest black republic. About 95% of Haitians are of African origin and the remaining 5% are mulatto and other races.

Our goal is to establish and support churches, orphanages, schools and feeding programs. As of now, we have several churches/schools and four orphanages set up from which we sponsor children.

Ray's Missionary Outreach, Inc.
Wayne and Karen Ray
PO Box 186
Paden, OK 74860
Phone 405-932-4346